When our clients retain PAG, they have exclusive access to all that we do—our vast knowledge, our network of top-flight industry professionals, and our expertise in a myriad of market niches, such as armored vehicles. At all times, you know who’s working for you—and that we are committed to providing unparalleled, discreet service.
Contact us for a one-on-one consultation. Through a detailed discovery process, we can help design a bespoke program that is tailored precisely to your specifications.
Tiers of Service
- For those making their first collector-car purchase, or expanding a small collection of luxury, exotic, or collector cars
- We oversee everything from routine maintenance to hiring a collection manager
- A car collector who wants to do most of the management himself or herself but wants consultation on important decision-making
- For those who want a range of PAG guidance, from facilitating numerous steps along the way to functioning as a behind-the-scenes sounding board that furnishes bespoke counsel
- For those who frequently use their vehicles abroad
Small Family Office
- Counsel on linchpin decisions: smaller retainer arrangement that can be navigated easily by all family members
- Periodic counsel for family member looking to start a small collection
- Second opinion before your next “Bring a Trailer” impulse buy
- Guidance on upgrading the family fleet
Large Family Office
- Advocate and source of expertise for the family office member whose responsibility includes vehicles
- Succession planning: for your fleet, for your vendors, and when the family office member responsible for this important asset class moves on.
- Armored vehicles: we offer a vehicular audit, undergirded by intimate knowledge of armored vehicles and with a premium on preserving your client’s privacy. This includes an updated overview of plans, procedures and other key infrastructure elements.
- Keenly aware of your principal’s desire to mitigate liability, we implement the necessary plans and procedures encompassing vehicular safety and staff training.
- Counsel on your management of the extensive moving parts overseeing vehicles in various geographic locations
- Ability to navigate and provide counsel regarding an uneven vendor network and uneven staff expertise across multiple domiciles
- Provide counsel to the investment division of the family office looking to devote resources within the automotive industry: dealership, Tier 1 supplier, mobility, storage.
- We have clients with a current vested interest in various segments of our industry, such as motor sports, dealerships, suppliers and manufacturers.
“What sets PAG apart is the attention to detail and impeccable customer service. When working with David, you feel as if you’re his only client.”John M. Koval